In the #metoo Era, Women Take Strength from the Divine Feminine Essence Passed Down in the Legend and Lore of the Celtic Goddesses and Heroines
In times of yore, their presence was everywhere in the Natural World… They spun the moon, made flowers grow, and springs gush forth. They were the natural allies of both the animals and man. They were the Celtic Goddesses and Heroines whose stories have been kept alive for hundreds- if not thousands – of years, inspiring women throughout the ages to seek and take sustenance from the Divine Feminine.
Now, Ayn Cates Sullivan, PhD, has brought them to life for this generation, capturing their stories on the pages in two remarkable award-winning and highly acclaimed books, Heroines of Avalon and Other Tales and Legends of the Grail: Stories of Celtic Goddesses.
We talk about
- The inspiration behind the Legends of the Grail series
- Identification of the Grail
- Why the Grail is relevant in the 21st century
- Difference between the heroines and the hero’s journey
- Who are the Ovates, Bards, and Druids
- What ancient Goddess has to offer the modern day woman
- Who is the lady of the lakes
- Why water is important to recover the voice of the
- The Neo-Druid movement
- The Celtic 8-Wheel calendar
- The Divine Light
- The language of the trees
- Goddess Elaine
- Goddess Danu
- Locating the silver thread in the body
- Locating the golden thread in the body
About the author
Ayn Cates Sullivan, MA, MFA, Ph.D. is an award – winning and bestselling author focusing on mythology and folklore for th modern age. Sullivans series. “Legends of the Grail” includes the two aforementioned books.
Dr. Sullivan obtained her BA with honors at Hollins Universitym hr MAsters and Doctorate in Literature from Columboa University and King’s College London. She continurs to study with British experts on Celtic myth and legend, including John and Caitlin Mathews. Dr. Sullivan is a member or OBOD, th Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids. She is also involved in the Ridhwan School, and practices the Diamond Approach to awakening