Subconscious mind expert C. James Jensen joins me to talk about his new book, Expand The Power of Your Subconscious mind. This book uniquely combines the original unabridged version of Dr. Murphy’s definitive book and expanded commentary and teachings from executive coach and consultant Jim Jensen.
Jim created a stellar career in sales and executive leadership. He attributes his success in his career and life to the teachings of De. Joseph Murphy. He and his wife attended a four-day seminar and discovered the path to happiness and success via the subconscious mind.
Using the tools shared in the book Expand the Power of Your Subconscious Mind, you will be able to draw to you what you are constantly thinking. It is that powerful consistent thinking ( your subconscious mind) that is really in charge and directing subconscious creation. We create from the subconscious.
We talk about
- Overview of subconscious creation
- How susceptible we are to oral suggestion
- Using the subconscious for forgiveness
- How the supraconscious helps us
- False Expectations Appearing Real
- How to build or break a bad habit
- The relationship between the conscious and subconscious area of the mind
- A mistake is just a miss take. You have the power of do-over.
- You don’t get what you want in life; you get what you expect.
- How your self-concept determines your life
- The principles of performance
- How affirmations really work
- The power of your thoughts
C. James “Jim” Jensen began his career as a salesman with Encyclopedia Britannica in his senior year of college. Within seven years, he had become International Sales Manager in charge of worldwide sales. At the age of 28, he became Senior Vice President and CEO of Great Books of the Western World, a division of Encyclopaedia Britannica. In this same year (1969), Jim and his wife, Jeri, attended a 4-day seminar that would greatly impact their lives forever. As is written in the Introduction, Jim became both a voracious student and, ultimately, a teacher of many of the principles written in his book, Expand the Power of Your Subconscious Mind.
Jim also became President and CEO of two additional companies that became the leading company within its respective industry. Jim attributes much of those companies’ success to the management and employees, embracing many of the principles taught in his book.
Today, Jim provides executive coaching, consulting, and advisory services to emerging growth and mid-sized companies. He is an active member of the World Presidents’ Organization, serves as a life director for the Institute of Noetic Sciences, and is a member of the board of directors and Chairman of the Executive Committee of the board of Aspen Group, Inc.