Improving your quality of life with good food and lifestyle adjustments for optimal health. No more eating what you hate to possibly feel good. Danah Mor shows us how in her new book Shine Brighter Every Day: Nourish Your Body, Feed Your Spirit, Balance Your Life.
Danah introduces you to new perspectives on food and lifestyle that helps you to understand why you are attracted to certain foods or ways of life. She shows you how non-physical nourishment is more powerful and just as essential as physical food. She shares how to reconstruct new relationships with what you eat, how your search and need for certain foods will naturally change and evolve into better choices over time.
While nutritionists bombard readers with lists about what to eat and what not to eat, Danah guides you back to basics. There are fourteen chapters in the book aimed at increasing your understanding of a specific aspect of health and wellbeing.
We talk about
- How to create a healthy lifestyle with food as one of the components
- The importance of daily detoxification
- How ancient wisdom can help us create optimal health today
- How to feel your own body and react to its needs
- Having an awareness of your choices
- How to alkalize your system
- Control your mind, and the body will follow
- The Cut the Crap Challenge – are you up to it?
- Sugar is more addictive than cocaine.
- Are you drinking milk mucous?
- Superfoods from land and sea
- Cravings and how to stop them
- Being healthy on a budget
Certified Health Practitioner Danah Mor has dedicated her life to helping others realize their health goals with her positive, straightforward approach that banishes guilt and reframes relationships with food sustainably and realistically. At the age of thirteen, Danah lost a large part of her sight, which not only changes her life but her whole outlook. She believes that life is what you make of it. It is all about what you make of what you have. She holds a degree in Ayurvedic Medicine from Manipal Medical University and a certification from the Hippocrates Health Institute.