World-renowned medium Hollister Rand shares insights about life after death in her new book Everything You Wanted to Know About the Afterlife: But Were Afraid to Ask.
Hollister has written a comprehensive guide for the living about the afterlife will answer the questions you have about what happens when we die. She presents information in a no-nonsense non-woo-woo setting to give you understanding and peace about the subject of death. She is funny, honest, and in integrity, sharing stories about spirit communication, mediumship, healing, and grief.
We Talk about
- The difference between spirits and ghosts
- The signs that spirits are present
- How thought is a creator in the afterlife
- There is no past, present or future
- The difference between guides and angels
- How spirits intervene on our behalf
- Antiques and the energy they carry
- First responders and spirits
- NO ONE DIES ALONE
- COVID19 and the death experience
- Suicide and the soul’s lessons
- Animal communication from spirit
- Communication with your loved ones
The information shared is user friendly and presented in an easily understandable format. Throughout time, humans have sought to understand the mystery o what exists beyond life on earth. Hollister answers those questions
Hollister Rand has dedicated the last twenty-five years to healing working as a medium. She has helped thousands of clients to come to peace with the passing of a loved one. She has shared the stage with today’s leading mediums, including John Edwards, and hse has been a guest on Coast To Coast with Geroge Norry/ She lives in the Los Angeles area.