Certified Yoga Therapist Jennie Lee shares her newest book- Breathing Love: Meditation in Action
Jennie Lee offers hope to a world in Turmoil
Many of us have known love and for this, we are blessed. Yet, if you are like me, your capacity to love and to be loved is often tested by the daily trials of life and relationship. With mounting news of hatred, injustice, terrorism, and abuse, our world is in trouble and people are urgently asking, where is the love?
If you are ready to accept responsibility for the answer to this question by learning how to shift your consciousness from fear and negativity to faith and trust, this book is for you. If you would like to take a fresh look at what love is and what it takes to live it, beyond personal motive and desire, then you have come to the right place. If you are ready to open your heart beyond the constrictions of lack and defensiveness in order to become truly peaceful and powerful, then read on.
We talk about
- How to live in the consciousness of love
- How to shift your consciousness from fear and negativity, to faith and trust
- How to practice conscious loving in daily life
- How to develop receptivity to divine love through meditation
- How to have a deep relationship with the Source of all love
- You can never be separated from love because it is who you are. Love is your true nature.
- All personal love you experience and express is a part of the one Source love.
- The love you seek is around and within you now. You are deeply loved
- Forgiveness is another word for love.
Reading the book you will learn to
- Live fearlessly in the consciousness of love
- Develop receptivity to divine love through meditation
- Know and live from one’s most loving Self
- Practice love in daily life
- Integrate spirituality and physical life through conscious loving
- Overcome the ego and access the soul for greater peace
- Love beyond one’s current limitations
- Have a deeper relationship with the Source of all love
- Spiritualize relationships through more unconditioned love
- Experience non-personal love for all beings
- Find ultimate purpose in living a love directed life
Bio Jennie Lee is the author of BREATHING LOVE: Meditation in Action and TRUE YOGA: Practicing with the Yoga Sutras for Happiness & Spiritual Fulfillment. She is a certified Yoga Therapist and spiritual life coach who has been in practice for over 20 years. Jennie counsels clients worldwide, helping them overcome grief, anxiety, and stress, and to create lives of greater joy. Her writing has been featured in dozens of wellness blogs and magazines and she runs wellness retreats internationally. When she is not writing or coaching, she enjoys surfing and hiking with her husband in Hawaii.