Do you believe in past lives? If so, then you are a believer of life between lives. What really happens to our soul when we make our transition? Joanne DiMaggio shares her insights in her latest book I Did It To Myself Again!: New Life -Between- Lives Case Studies Show How Your Soul’s Contract is Guiding Your Life.
What does it feel like to die? What does the afterlife look like? Joanne untangles the web of misinformation in this interview and more deeply in her new book. Data from Joanne’s yearlong research project chronicles the journeys of 25 men and women who revisited the past life most impacting them today and then explored the afterlife to see what souls do between lives. Most importantly, research subjects learned the role they played in designing their current life, what unresolved karma from a past life they would work on in this life, and which karmic attributes they’d bring in to assist them.
We talk about
- Lessons of life between lives teachings of COVID19
- The importance of past life regression to understand present time lives.
- Healing past lives energetically
- Description of the afterlife
- What happens to the soul between lives
- Who greats you when you make your transition
- What affect your belief system has on your journey in-between lives
- How you guide direct you after death
- What death feels like
- The Council of Elders an ow they help us
- The many classes offered in between lives
- Soul Writing
Joanne DiMaggio, MA, CHt, has been actively involved with Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment sine 1987 and has been the coordinator for A.R.E. Charlottesville since August 2008. She earned her Masters in Transpersonal Studies degree and her Spiritual Mentor certification through Atlantic University. Joane has given talks on the subject of past-life exploration and soul writing to audiences across the country. She has been a guest on numerous radio programs and has published several articles in Venture Inward. She is the author of six books, conducts private sessions at the Unity Holistic Healing Center, a service of Unity Charlottesville, of which she is a director.