Dr. Baba Masha, M.D., talks about her latest book, Microdosing with Amanita Muscaria: Creativity, Healing. And Recovery with the Sacred Mushroom
Examining the findings from the first international study on the medicinal effects of microdosing with Amanita muscaria, the psychoactive fly agaric mushroom, Baba Masha, M.D., documents how more than 3,000 volunteers experienced positive outcomes for a broad range of health conditions as well as enhanced creativity and sports performance.
• Shows how Amanita microdoses offered help and healing for a broad range of conditions, including hormonal dysfunction, allergies, gingivitis, heartburn, eczema, psoriasis, depression, epilepsy, hypertension, insomnia, and migraine
• Reveals how Amanita microdoses are effective for pain relief and for interrupting addictions to alcohol, opiates, nicotine, caffeine, and other narcotics
• Details how to safely identify, prepare, and preserve Amanita muscaria, including recipes for tincture, tea, oil, and ointment, as well as proper microdose amounts
The author also reveals how Amanita microdoses can interrupt alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, opiates, and other narcotics addictions. The author details how to safely identify, harvest, prepare, and preserve Amanita muscaria, including recipes for tincture, tea, oil, and ointment and proper microdose amounts. She shares more than 780 personal Amanita microdose reports from study participants, detailing the positive, negative, and neutral effects they experienced. She also shares some Amanita large-dose trip reports, cautioning against this practice because of the sacred mushroom’s strong dissociative properties, including amnesia.
Revealing the vast healing potential of this ancient sacred mushroom ally, Masha’s study shows how Amanita can help with many health conditions and how it activates the ability to feel the value and significance of your own life experience.
We talk about
- The 3000-participant study
- Neuropathic pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- The difference between dried and cured AM
Baba Masha, M.D., is a pediatrician and OB/GYN with a doctorate in medicine and a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering. She has hosted the Radio Psychedelix podcast, in Russian, since 2013. She lives in northern California.