Marie D Jones is back sharing information from her latest book, The New Witch: Your Guide to Modern Witchcraft, Wicca, Spells, Potions, Magic and More. Today witchcraft is very flexible. There are various ways to practice ancient pagan ways of our ancestors in today’s digital world. Learn to harness the power of natural magic, develop your sixth sense, tap into natural talents and creativity, unlock your potential, and bring inner peace and calm to these turbulent times.
Embracing the past and aligning it for today’s world, The New Witch focuses on the harmony between the “new way” of technology and the “old way” of living. It brings together the brave new world gadgets, social networks, and the individual’s power with the wise, nature-based traditions of our ancestors by offering ideas on how to combine the old with the new for a more successful, fulfilling practice.
We talk about
- Finding tools and items for spells and rituals
- Amplifying the good and dispelling the bad
- High Magic versus Low Magic
- The importance of do no harm
- Dispelling beliefs that witches wear black and men in the practice are warlocks
- How to celebrate natural cycles
- Halloween and the thinning of the veil
- How to sue witchcraft during the pandemic for exponential growth
Marie D. Jones is the author of over fifteen nonfiction boos on the paranormal, conspiracies, ancient knowledge, unknown mysteries, and cutting-edge science. She is a regular contributor to New Dawn Magazine, FATE, Paranormal Magazine, and other periodicals. Jones has been interviewed on over a thousand radio shows worldwide, including Coast-to-Coast AM, and has appeared on History Channel’s Ancient Aliens.