Metaphysical author Marie D. Jones joins me to talk about her new book Earth Magic: Your Complete Guide To Natural Spells, Potions, Plants, Herbs, Witchcraft and More.
Healing through herbs. Spells to find your soulmate. Stones to improve concentration and increase productivity. The potion for happiness. The secrets to the stars. Discover these and much more.
Investigate the laws of the universe and the forces of science and how they can help you to achieve your desires and intention by aligning unseen energy. Find the wisdom in the stars and planets above and the Earth below.
We talk about
- Kitchen witch herbal remedies
- What/who is a witch exactly
- The importance of visualization and guided meditation
- Goal setting and spell casting is the same thing
- How rituals can put you into an altered state to achieve your desires
- The law of three-fold effect – be careful of the energy you put out into the world
- Exercise your body and mind
- Calling in your spirit guides to assist your goals
- Yin and yang/ god and Goddess energy
- The Craft is for everyone
During this time of hardship and stress, a little earth magic might bring some needed relief. Nature’s magic is everywhere. It is in backyards, in the woods, ponds, and even kitchens. You just need to know how to see it.
Earth Magic teaches you how to use the old traditions for a new world. It reveals and revels in the rites, practices, and traditions people use to connect themselves to the planet. Earth-based beliefs are at the heart of who we are as human beings and our belief in being in harmony with the land, Moon. Earth and skies.
Marie D Jones is the author of over twenty-five books on a variety of subjects including the paranormal, conspiracies, ancient knowledge, unknown mysteries, and cutting-edge science. She has appeared on TV’s “Ancient Aliens” series and numerous radio show throughout the world.