The 40th Annual Conference of the US Psychotronics Association, “Mind, Matter, and Aether: Applications to Radionics,” is at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Deerfield, IL. July 20-22, 2018
The United States Psychotronics Association (USPA) defines psychotronics as the science of mind-body-environment relationships, an interdisciplinary science concerned with the interactions of matter, energy, and consciousness. Psychotronics involves the study, research, and applications of the physics and technology of the mind, brain, spirit, consciousness, and the underlying forces of life and nature – hence the term “psychotronics”.
We talk about
- Sea of Energy
- Healing with Radiotronics
- Intentional healing
- Tune into your potential
- USPA history
- The wave model/ The particle model
- Goings on at the conference
- How to Livestream conference
The USPA has been hosting annual conferences for its members since 1975. The conference has featured countless individuals with cutting-edge viewpoints, research, or theories to share, allowing any interested persons to openly discuss their work. The annual conference also delivers a variety of additional resources for participants, including supplementary workshops and vendors offering the latest ideas and technology.
Explore the subtle realms underlying the material universe; the history of the aether in science and philosophy; bioenergy and the life force; the etheric body; the power of shape and sacred geometry; parapsychology; energy healing; directed intention; and action-at-a-distance; from a science- or evidence-based perspective. Hear from 19 renowned speakers including authors and leading experts in frontier science, radionics, dowsing, energy healing, and subtle energies. Visit the conference exhibition of vendors offering innovative products, books, and services.
Distinguished speakers include:
- Drs. J.J. and Desiree Hurtak, “The Power of Music and Sound for Mental Consciousness Upliftment”
- Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove, “Highlights of Psi Research”
- Dr. James Oschman, “Structure and Properties of the Quantum Information Field: Implications for Homeopathy and Morphic Resonance”
- Dr. Patrick Bailey, “New Energy Technologies and the Scientific Basis of Alchemy”
- Dr. Lauren Palmateer, “Opening Organs of Perception: The Human Body Antenna”
- Stephen Quong, “The Case for Radionics Broadcasting of Sanskrit Mahamantras”
- Dan Davidson, “Aetheric Physics: Cosmic Structure and Aether Function”
- Pete Radatti, “Practical Innovations for the Radionics Practitioner”
- Aimee Whalen, “Using Etheric Energy to Heal”
- Dr. Beverly Rubik, “Overview on Psychotronics: Intention Meets Technology”
- Marty Lucas, “Programming Plants with Frequency Information”
- Dr. Linda Lancaster, “Understanding the Etheric Body: the 4 Ethers and Subtle Forces in Radionics”
- Dr. Glen Rein, “The Etheric Nature of the Life Force”
- Lutie Larsen, “Quantum Agriculture in India 2018”
- Harry Jabs, “Eclipse Lore and Results of 3 Solar Eclipse Experiments”
- Dr. Beverly Rubik and Harry Jabs, “Aether: The Dynamic Substrate of Physical Reality”
- Dr. Mary Hardy, “Pyramids Generate Scalar Waves and Create Orgone Energy As An Antenna With the Proper Orgone Covering”
- Scott Beutlich, “The Luminiferous Aether: Its Role in the History of Science”
- Daniel Taylor, “Accessing and Supplementing Morphogenetic Fields with Radionic Coding Via the Ether”
Updated conference information and mail or email registration forms at www.psychotronics.org
Pre and post-conference events!
All are welcome! We hope that you will join us for this landmark event!
Can’t make it to Deerfield? Livestream the conference beginning July 20th.