Robert Corman joins me to talk about his latest book Journeys and Awakenings: Wisdom for Spiritual Travelers. This beautiful anthology of writings of well-known and famous people who share their insights into living a spiritual life.
In Journeys and Awakenings: Wisdom for Spiritual Travelers, each reader will find a familiar and inspiring voice that they can relate to, but perhaps, more importantly, the book offers the reader the opportunity to feel their deep connection to the whole human community.
Our conversation focuses on today’s issues. COVID19, the corruption of politics with a focus on the U.S. election. We are all seeking wisdom as spiritual travelers that will bring us peace of mind while allowing for spiritual and personal growth.
We talk about
- Creating a deeper connection to the whole human community
- The Seven Pillars House of Wisdom
- The four themes
- The three passages
- Using insight and inspiration
- How to embrace folks from all walks of life
- Racial justice around the world
- Living in the energy of openness, unselfishness, integrity, and appreciation
- Our fundamental interdependence with one another
Robert Corman journey has afforded him a knowledge and a love for many human traditions, rituals, and practices. For twelve years, he apprenticed to a shaman whose cosmology drew its intuitive focus from various traditions based in matrilineal tribes of northern Mexico, He is a practitioner of Nondual Kabbalistic Healing, a student of Sufism, a poet, and a seasoned player of the blues harp.