Award-winning author Michael Goddart discusses his new book A New Now: Your Guide to Mastering Wisdom Daily, Achieving Equilibrium and Empowering Your Nobler Self.
A NEW NOW: Your Guide to Mastering Wisdom Daily, Achieving Equilibrium, and Empowering Your Nobler Self
Offers a lifetime of rewards: learning to tap and access readers’ innate reservoir of awareness to become wiser, achieve a state of equilibrium, and develop a clearer and a stronger sense of purpose for each day and this lifetime. Just a few of the benefits are: clarity of mind, enhanced
intuition, development of spiritual strengths and virtues, contentment and happiness, knowing and achieving their purpose, and grooming their destiny.
We Talk About:
We Talk About:
- Training and following your intuition
- The Key to intuition
- The Ten Keys to equilibrium
- The importance of detachment
- The wisdom of doing nothing
- How to prioritize you rday for peace of mind
- The Journey journal
- The Five sources of wisdom
- Asking your higher self questions
- The Higher Mind, Better Mind, and the Nobler Mind
- How to navigate and master challenges
- Why we should eliminate unnecessaries
- Concepts of Balance, being, and doing
Michael Goddart took his MFA in Creative Writing at Bowling Green State University, Ohio. He is the author of LISS: 33 Simple Ways to Awaken Further, which sold more than 38,000 copies and was a semi-finalist in the HSF&EF, and Spiritual Revolution: A Seeker’s Guide, which the Hollywood Spiritual Film and Entertainment Festival named Best Spirituality/Self-Help Book. Australia’s leading spiritual bookshop named spiritual Revolution is one of the ten greatest metaphysical books ever written. Michael lives in Palm Springs, where he loves the warmth and the brilliance of the light, reading fine novels and playing with his White Swiss Shepherd.