Kathleen O’keefe-Kanavos joins me to talk about her new book –
Dreams That Can Save Your Life: Early Warning Signs Of Cancer and Other Diseases
The book is based on the groundbreaking medical research of Dr. Larry Burk.
We talk about
- How your dreams foretell your health
- Tools to remember your dreams
- True stories of life-saving dreams
- How ancient Greece and Egypt relied on the art of dreaming to diagnose illness
- Dream journaling
- Common themes os precognitive dreams
An exploration of dreams as a spiritual source of healing and inner guidance for your health and well-being
• Shares stories–confirmed by pathology reports–from subjects in medical research projects whose dreams diagnosed illness and helped heal their lives
• Explores medical studies and ongoing research on the diagnostic power of precognitive dreams, including Dr. Burk’s own medical research
• Includes an introduction to dream journaling and interpretation techniques
Your dreams can provide inner guidance filled with life-saving information. Since ancient Egypt and Greece, people have relied on the art of dreaming to diagnose illness and get answers to personal life challenges. Now, dreams are making a grand reappearance in the medical arena as recent scientific research and medical pathology reports validate the diagnostic abilities of precognitive dreams. Are we stepping back into the future as modern medical tests show dreams can be early warning signs of cancer and other diseases?
About Kat …
Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos is a three-time breast cancer survivor whose precognitive dreams diagnosed her illness and guided her through treatments and surgeries. She has lived to become an international bestseller and multi-award winning author, producer, and host of Wicked Housewives On Cape Cod radio and television programs, and an international speaker and intuitive dream coach. These achievements were reached with one goal in mind: save even one life by educating others on the power of our dreams to diagnose and heal our health, wealth and relationships.