Ellen Meredith explains how Your Body Will Show You the Way: Energy Medicine for Personal and Global Change
In a world of upheaval and rapid change, how can we enlist the intelligence of the body’s subtle energies to help us heal, build resilience, and evolve?
Your Body Will Show You the Way offers practical explorations of how energy works to initiate change and stories that help readers awaken to their personal beliefs and experiences. The energy medicine exercises, activities, and protocols Ellen offers throughout the book empower readers to speak the energetic language of the body, mind, and spirit and create profound shifts in their everyday lives.
In a highly personal yet universally resonant voice, Ellen teaches readers how to:
• enlist the intelligence of the body’s subtle energies to heal themselves and
• ground and anchor themselves in turbulent times and create coherence between
the body, mind, and spirit
• work with the energies they are made of to dial into larger webs of connection
• employ easy-to-use tools to bring Spirit into their daily choices and actions
• remedy personal ruptures in ways that promote healing and well-being
“This book will help you use the language of energy to navigate radical change: from
chaos to clarity, from being ill to wellness, from watching things fall apart to finding your
unique tools to reconfigure the world you want to live in,” writes Ellen. “If you can, try to
read this book with both your intuitive and logical brains and let the concepts and language
We talk about
- Yin and Yang energy
- What makes your heart sing
- The mind, body, and wiser self
- The Importance of Rename, Reframe and Reclaim
- Your inner guidance system
- Entering the stream
- Energy Medicine
Ellen Meredith, Doctor of Arts, is a conscious channel, medical intuitive, energy healer, teacher, and writer. In practice since 1984, she is an Eden Energy Medicine Advanced Practitioner (EEMAP) who served on Donna Eden’s faculty and offers online courses through the Shift Network and other forums. She lives in Northern California.