Kac Young talks about her latest book, Essential Oils For Beginners: A Guide To What They Are and How To Use Them. She is also the author of The Healing Art of Essential Oils. We talk in-depth about essential oils and how they can assist with healing the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels.
Kac has written an approachable guide that shares the secrets to improving your health and wellness through the use of twenty essential oils specifically chosen for their versatility and practicality. She shares how these oils can be made into cleaning/disinfecting products, massage oils, aromatics, aphrodisiacs, magical formulas, and more.
We Talk about
- What essential oils are
- How the oils can be of benefit for health
- How to cleanse and disinfect your home using the oils
- How the oils work with your body for healing
- The oils that protect from viruses and bacteria
- Why 100 percent pure essential oils is vital
- The skinny on carrier oils and why they are necessary
- How cinnamon leaf, clove, and Lavender anointed in your mask can help deter COVID19
- How peppermint oil staves off the munchies
- A formula for hand sanitizer
- How to use the oils safely
- Essential oil and children
- How to use the oils on your fur babies
Kac Young has earned three doctorates. One is a Ph.D. in Natural Health, and ND in Naturopathy and a DHC in Clinical hypnotherapy. She is also a Religious Science Minister. An active television professional for over 30 years. She has won awards for producing and directing. Besides being a producer and director, she was a studio executive for Universal and is a consultant and advisor to many Hollywood-industry companies, studios, and stars.