Lora Cheadle talks about her book FLAUNT! Drop Your Cover & Reveal Your Smart, Sexy, & Spiritual Self. This fabulous book and interview discuss self-discovery and why you are perfect exactly as you are.
Lora Cheadle is a former attorney, burlesque performer, hypnotist, personal trainer, and yoga instructor who has combined the energy of her life experience to create FLAUNT!
All women deserve to be seen for who they are, not for what they do. All women deserve to feel the freedom and joy of standing in their Naked Self-Worth and knowing that who they are is more than enough. I believe that the five steps of FLAUNT! will get them there.
Laugh Out Loud
Navigate the Negative
Trust Your Truth
From Page 227 of FLAUNT!
We talk about
- How to drop your cover and reveal your authentic self
- How to be the life choreographer of your life
- How to ignite and integrate your inner sparkle
- The importance of playing
- Why living in the present is not necessarily a good thing
- Self-esteem and body shaming
- Yoga as a life hack
- How to discover what you really want
- How to adjust the subconsciousness
- Your posture and your mental and emotional health
- Who is Chakra Tease and how can she help you
- Chakra Shots!
Lora Cheadle is the author of FLAUNT! After ten years of practicing corporate law in California and Colorado, she chose to change paths to become the radio host and Life Choreographer shi is today. She is a certified hypnotist, personal trainer, burlesque performer, and yoga instructor, as well as a popular writer for People magazine and Elephant Journal. She offers “Find Your Sparkle” coaching programs, workshops and destination retreats and teachers all over the world.