Kelly Noonan Gores talks about her new book Heal: Discover Your Unlimited Potential and Awaken The Powerful Healer Within
Within us is an incredible capacity to heal- using both body and mind. This wonderful book is a scientific and spiritual journey to where our thoughts, beliefs, and emotions have a human impact on your health and ability to heal from illness and injury.
Heal shows us that our thoughts, beliefs, and environment have a much bigger impact on our physical health than we currently believe.
We talk about
- How our minds affect our health and healing
- Kelly shares her personal health struggle and how she overcame it
- The nine key factors in healing
- The biochemistry of love and accelerated healing
- Our emotions and our health
- Believe your diagnosis and make your own prognosis
- How suffering is created by the story we tall ourselves.
- The pharmaceutical industry and our health
- Functional or Integrative medicine
- Medical Medium Anthony William
Kelly Noonan Gores had been working in entertainment for twenty years. In 2012, she transitioned to writing, directing, and producing and started Elevative Entertainment wit the intention to create conscious media that informs, inspires, and empowers, She considers Heal her greatest passion and life’s work. Based on the award-winning documentary of the same name, Heal is her first book. The Heal documentary is now available on Netflix.