Stephen G Post, Ph.D., talks about his new book God and Love on Route 80: The Hidden Mystery of Human Connectedness. We explore the energy of coincidence and how we are energetically connected in the time of COVID-19.
Stephen’s book is based on his life and how he found connectedness while searching for the meaning of his life. For over twenty years, Stephen has spread commitment to the greater good and the science of giving across the globe. He is the bestselling author of Why Good Things Happen to Good People and is the founding director of the Institute for Research on Unlimited Love, and the founding director of the Center for Medical Humanities, Compassionate Care, and Bioethics at Stony Brook University in New York.
We talk about
- Living by the Golden Rule
- Following your dreams in a time of Chaos
- The importance of psychological reassurance
- The importance of telling the truth
- Why those who make mistakes make nothing
- Why writing things down helps you create what you want
- The wheel of love
- Carefrontation not confrontation
- The importance of learning for the elders
- How to give meaningfully
- How to pay attention to your intuition via your dreams
- How to recognize signs and synchronicities
- How to listen to the whispers of the Divine
Stephen G Post, Ph.D., is among a handful of individuals awarded the Distinguished Service Award by the national Alzheimers Associaton. He is a frequent contributor to major magazines and newspapers including The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and Time Magazine. He is a professor in the Department of Preventative Medicine and Stony Brook University.