Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:05 — 31.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | JioSaavn | Podchaser | Gaana | Podcast Index | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | Anghami | RSS | More
Thought leader Kim Chestney joins me to talk about her new book Radical Intuition: A Revolutionary Guide To Using Your Inner Power.
Radical Intuition empowers folks to use their inner guidance to understand who they truly are and how to achieve their highest potential. The step-by-step process Chestney offers helps readers use their intuition not only to create their own best lives but to live in ways that facilitate optimal outcomes for the communities and businesses in which they work and live.
The book introduces four archetypes of intuition — the Healer, Sage, Visionary, and Mystic — and includes self-assessments and quizzes to help readers understand their own natural intuition affinities. In addition to techniques and daily practices that help readers connect with and develop their intuitive knowing, Chestney explains how each of the four intuitive pathways works and offers guidance on opening up the flow when they are blocked.
How to develop Radical Intuition
- The three levels of intuitive consciousness
- Physical intuition deficiency
- Mala beads to increase your intuition and focus on your goals
- Superconscious living
- Light energy is the future of medicine; intuition is the future of everything.
- The importance of protection and grounding
- Intuition vs. non-intuition discover the difference.
- Intuition is never wrong – the interpreter is – how to interpret correctly.
- Intuition and the heart
- How to become multidimensional
- Transcendental intuition
- Intuition and smiling – the connection will surprise you.
Kim Chestney is the author of Radical Intuition. A globally recognized innovation leader and the founder of Intuition Lab, her work has been featured or supported by leading-edge organizations including SXSW Interactive, Carnegie Mellon University, Comcast, and Hewlett-Packard. She lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.