Alexandra Chauran discusses creating a better life in her new book Getting Through It – Reclaim & Rebuild Your Life After Adversity, Change, or Trauma.
Life can be tough these days! So much chaos, confusion, and murky energy. Discover how to navigate past the confusion with Dr. Alexandra Chauran and get on with living a full life.
Getting Through It supports you in staying positive in the face of difficult times and comforts you when positivity is not enough. Alexandra has spent years developing the best strategies for getting through incredible hardships.
Discover traditional and alternative healing methods, how to recover your emotional and physical strength, and ways to find your new normal. This uplifting book gives you the hope and courage to navigate life’s most significant challenges.
We talk about
- Overcoming grief
- Watching your thoughts especially at bedtime
- How comparison is the theif of joy
- Are you in limbo? That can be lucky
- How to choose acceptance of life
- Clutter clogs more than your home
- How to stop avoiding solutions
- Stop protecting fear
- Anger is natural – how to embrace it
- How to respect your partner after divorce
- The importance of self-reflection
Dr. Alexandra Chauran of Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada, is a cancer survivor and the Queen of a coven. She has helped thousands around the globe find confirmation and empowerment through cultural fortune-telling practices. Holding a Masters in Teaching from Seattle University and a doctoral degree from Valdosta State University, she has written over 26 published books to help guide readers through crisis and self-discovery.