Ellen Meredith, DA, EEMAP, the author of The Language Your Body Speaks: Self- Healing with Energy Medicine, is back sharing a wealth of self-healing tips.
Are you tired all of the time, no matter how much sleep you get? Having trouble getting to sleep and then staying asleep? Has your mind fogged over, and you struggle with activities that previously took no effort at all> Well, you can definitely use the self-healing tips shared today.
The world of energy medicine is coming to the forefront as we experience a worldwide pandemic. Yes, allopathic medicine has its place; however, you can augment your healing and peace of mind using self-healing energy tips.
Self- healing and the mind, body, spirit connection
Energy dialogue is the heart of successful energy medicine. This energetic dialogue can be incorporated into our daily routines. As humans, the sense of touch is essential to our well-being. Since the inception of COVID, if you are living alone, you have no one to hug. Did you know self-hug works equally as well as a hug from another person? Try it right now. The hug connects physically with the body, brings a sense of calming to the mind, and enlivens the spirit. The more touch you have, the more self-healing you bring to your body.
We talk about
- The Healing Hands Exercise
- Why believe that you can successfully work with energy to self-heal
- How to manage your symptoms and know when to seek out a professional
- The pandemic and how isolation affects us
- The importance of positive self-talk and self-healing
- How to marry science and energy medicine
- Reducing allergies, inflammation, and emotional upheaval
- Using energy medicine for COVIS symptoms
- How t become subjective about your health
Ellen Meredith is an intuitive, energy medicine practitioner with over 35 years of experience. She has served on the faculty of energy medicine pioneer Donna Eden since 2010 and teaches energy self- healing worldwide.