Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:06 — 24.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | JioSaavn | Podchaser | Gaana | Podcast Index | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | Anghami | RSS | More
Best-selling author Vicki L. Dobbs new book Get Off The Shelf: Choose You First, You Have a Right to be Happy. Explores woman power for a balanced and uplifting life.
Get Off the Shelf exemplifies how we, especially women, set ourselves aside in service to everybody and everything else in our lives except ourselves. So it is for women who are rockin’ their worlds until they realize they have lost themselves, buried in their busy lives.
Through Vicki Dobb’s personal stories and metaphors, she shows you how you are not alone in your busy world and that you can carve out time for yourself. Using a blend of ancient wisdom with modern modalities, art, and creativity, you will discover that when you choose yourself first, you gift the world with the best of you, not just what is left of you. Give your best woman power!
We talk about
- How women struggle with self-acceptance due to the media
- Why we step in to fix family issues. Invited or not
- How to achieve balance in life
- Pay attention to where you store your drams in your body
- Get Over feeling guilty for taking care of yourself
- You have a right to be heard- speak up
- Join the you first revolution
- Grief- is an awful taskmaster
- You matter
- Discover your woman power
As the founder of Wisdom Evolution and The You First Revolution, Vicki Dobbs has been helping people navigate their lives and business in a way that allows them to gift the world the best of themselves. She specializes in writing and crafting virtual and in-person courses that include some form of sacred creativity to anchor the message in the teachings into our physical world.