Forest bathing cleanses your physical and energy system. The natural detox rejuvenates your body, mind, and spirit. Do you think you are under any type of psychic attack? Take a forest bath and release those nasty negative energies.
Our Health Muse Cheryl Meyer is back to share the benefits of Forest Bathing. She tells us exactly how to do and why it is a natural detox for your system.
We talk about
- The origination of forest bathing in Japan
- Definition of forest bathing
- Natural detoxing
- Stress release
- How nature removes negative energy
- Dr. Weil 478 breathing exercise
- Trees communicating with and protecting one another
- How the substances released from tress benefit humans
- How to forest bathe in the park
- Curing diseases with nature
Concrete cities and suburban sprawl are running rampant. We are stacking families in numerous high density- highrise buildings with very little greenery in the area. According to Time Magazine, by 2050 66% of the world’s population is projected to live in cities. Even worse, and EPA study says the average American spends 93% of their time indoors.
When out in nature, just be. No jogging, earbuds, exercising or hiking. just enjoy a slow leisurely walk in nature observing the smells sights and sounds.